- Help Guides These guides explain how to use the Sonar Tracker
- FAQs Here you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
- Training and Support Find out about the training and support available to Sonar Tracker customers.
- Sonar support for other Juniper Trackers This area has specific support for users of Target Tracker, OTrack, Classroom Monitor and Pupil Asset.
- Start of Year Checklist 2023-24
- Accessing Support
- MIS synchronisation
- Entering Summative Assessments
- Edit/remove User
- 🔧 Status Updates
- Troubleshooting - Children are showing as the incorrect Year Group
- How do I log into Sonar for the first time?
- Unable to login or forgotten password - What can I do?
- Our school has changed or is changing MIS, What do we need to do?
- Can I see my class as they were last year?
- Support Plus Subscription
- Sonar Tracker Webinars
Whether you are new to sonar, or you'd like to refresh your knowledge, our webinars and bespoke consultancy service is here to help.
Your feedback is essential to us and is a critical aspect of our planning process.
You can view our roadmap, and our ideas portal is a place where Juniper Education customers can submit and vote on ideas across our product suite:
Please add new ideas, comment on ideas to share your use case, and vote for the ideas that you would like to see happen!
Can't find the answer your looking for?
Our Dedicated Suppport Team are available Monday to Friday to answer your questions and help you with techincal queries.
Click the Support Button, in the bottom corner of the Help Centre to ask a question and submit a ticket, or click below to email.