If a school is not synced to an MIS then users with Admin access still have the ability to add a new pupil manually.
Click on School from the left hand menu and the School Admin page opens.
By scrolling to the bottom of the page the Add a new pupil button will appear.
Clicking the button will cause a data entry page to appear.
The form has a sequence of fields that should be completed - those that are required are marked by an orange dot.
The required personal information includes:-
Class Group and a Photo are both optional.
Required Census Information includes:-
Context information includes SEN status and SEN Need.
A series of tick boxes cover information regarding:-
Finally, there is a text box for additional comments.
Once the required details have been completed the red ! Some Fields Required button becomes
and can be clicked to save the data.
- Personal Information
- UPN Number - Alpha numeric
- Forename - Alpha numeric
- Surname - Alpha numeric
- Date of birth - Full date, uses calendar picker
School entry date - Full date, uses calendar picker
- Year Group - Opens window to select year group
- Class Group - Opens window to select Class group. Uses the Classes added by the school
- Pupil Photo - Upload a photo, opens file browser
- Census Information
- Gender - Opens window, select Male or Female
- Attendance - Numeric entry
- Ethnicity- Drop down selection
- First Language - Drop down selection
- Comments - Free text box limited to 255 characters
- Cancel changes - Refresh/clear button
- Update Pupil - Save changes button