Your results file from The Primary Assessment Gateway, can easily be imported into Sonar Tracker, by creating a CTF from your MIS. This process ensures the data is in the two places you need it; your MIS and your Tracking system.
1. Download the file
In Primary Assessment Gateway, download the appropriate file;
Once logged in, go to, ‘Available Activity’
then ‘View and download KS2 test results’
There will be an option at the top called ‘Download results’
Choose your file;
· The ‘Full Results’ file contains just test results
· The ‘Full results with TA scores’ file contains test results and Teacher Assessments. Use this if you know you haven't already got Teacher Assessments in your MIS.
2. Import this file into your MIS following instructions from your MIS provider
3. Create a CTF from your MIS
We advise that you create a Full (or General) CTF from your MIS. If given the option, choose to include Basic Details and Assessments, otherwise including everything will be ok, we will only import Statutory Assessments.
You can create a file for a particular year group or all year groups. Creating a whole school CTF will mean that all Statutory Data for all years will be included so can be the most efficient option.
4. Import the file into Sonar
5. To view the data
View in a report such as the Primary Assessment Conversion Matrix report and select KS2 Tests as the 'From' option.
We have a KS2 Outcomes report in the final stages of testing which we hope to release very soon.