How to begin using Sonar Tracker
- Start of Year Checklist 2023-24
- Accessing Support
- MIS synchronisation
- Introduction and welcome
- User Profile
Our Philosophy of Assessment is that every Assessment should have a purpose at every level for everyone involved.
- Entering Summative Assessments
- Assessing children working below their Key Stage (PKS)
- No more need to re-enter summative assessments
- Summative assessment grids now colour by age related expectations
- Entering Formative Assessments
- Entering Ages Assessments
Statutory assessments are any tests or teacher assessments that are mandatory for English schools to complete
- End of Key Stage 1 Outcomes
- Summative Progress Analysis Report
- Age Related Overview Report
- End of Reception Outcomes
- End of Key Stage 2 Outcomes
- Age Related Progress Report
Tests are non-statutory tests performed as ongoing attainment checks.
Targets are summative pupil targets
Pupil Notes provide a useful way to contextualise and explain a pupil's journey through the setting. For example, where a pupil has a significant break in attendance or changes in their home life this can impact on their progress and attainment. The Pupil Notes provide an ideal place to refer to these so that any important narrative is still available later as the pupil progresses through the setting.